Window adhesive for mounting front, rear and side windows.
HOT POWER – 1K window adhesive
1-K PUR windshield adhesive HOT Power HM 310 ml incl. Cartridge tip
Art. no.: KSA-HP310-HM
KSA HOT Power is a warm-applied, high-modulus, one-component polyurethane adhesive. Easy to squeeze out, can be applied thinly and still maintain high strength.
HOT Power HM is preheated to 60 °C in the oven and can thus be processed even in cold outside temperatures. HOT Power HM forms a very stable adhesive bead.
The KSA HOT Power HM is high modulus and low conductivity and can therefore be used for vehicles with steel and aluminum bodies that require high modulus bonding according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
HOT Power HM meets automotive manufacturer specifications and approvals per FMVSS 212 (original equipment quality).
safe drive away time
from 30 minutes**
-40 °C to 90 °C
Shore A hardness (DIN 53505)
max. 15 minutes
KSA HOT Power 310 ml window adhesive
The product must be warmed up before processing!
The direct glazing sealant KSA HOT Power is characterized by the following properties:
- Extremely high holding capacity (“position tack”) directly after the joining process, i.e. no slipping of the sheets (advantageous for large and heavy sheets)
- high modulus of elasticity and shear modulus
- excellent adhesion in combination with ALLinONE primer on glass, glass with ceramic coating and on painted surfaces
- good adhesion to residual material
- high curing speed
- high UV resistance in combination with ALLinONE primer
- High tensile shear strength, even after aging
- Very low electrical conductivity
The properties and advantages
- short thread breakage
- Non corrosive
- Original equipment quality
- UV stable
- antenna compatible
- suitable for all vehicles
- short drive time
- warm to process (60°C)
- high modulus
- Non conductive
- High stability
- easy processing
Each cartridge comes with a cartridge tip that you can cut to size yourself – this allows you to optimally dose the amount of adhesive as required.
Wide range of applications with KSA HOT POWER – 1K windshield adhesive
- Bonding of front, rear and side windows into the body of motor vehicles (cars, trucks, driver’s cabs of tractors/forklifts, special vehicles).
- Bonding of side windows made of safety glass and insulating glass in bus and wagon construction. The properties of the product have been tuned especially for applications where increased initial bond strength is required (no slippage of heavy panes, repair glazing).
|Density||approx. 1.25 g/cm3|
|Curing speed||moisture curing|
|(DIN 50014 standard climate)||(23 °C, 50 % rLf)|
|Shore A hardness (DIN 53505)||approx. 65|
|Tensile strength (DIN 53504)||approx. 9 MPa|
|Voltage value (DIN 53504)||approx. 5 MPa at 100 % elongation|
|Shear modulus (according to DIN 54451)||approx. 2.5 MPa|
|Elongation at break (DIN 53504)||approx. 350 %|
|Tensile shear strength (layer thickness 5 mm based on DIN 54451)||approx. 3.5 MPa (after 24h DIN 50014)|
|Layer thickness 5 mm, following DIN 54451||6 MPa (in the final state)|
|Volume resistivity (ASTM D 257-99/DIN IEC 60093)||approx. 10^9Ω cm|
|Volume change (DIN 52451)||< 1 %|
|Glazing time*||max 10 minutes (period from the beginning of the
material application until the disc is placed).
|Operating temperature||-40 °C to 90 °C|
|Departure time**||from 30 minutes|
|Warm-up time in the preheating box||min. 30 minutes|
|At risk of frost||no|
|Storage time||12 months|
|Recommended storage temperature||10°C to 25°C|