Windshield adhesive for mounting front, rear and side windows.
COOL POWER – 1K window adhesive
Use the Cool Power and get to know the advantages of a stable window adhesive! After that you will not want to miss it!
1-K PUR windshield adhesive COOL Power HM 400 ml incl. Cartridge tip
Art. no.: KSA-CP400-HM
KSA Cool Power is a windshield adhesive with a unique selling point. It is an easy and cold to use high modulus one component polyurethane based disc adhesive with extreme stability.
Cool Power windshield adhesive is highly viscous and has extreme stability. It can be processed at temperatures from +15 °C to 35 °C and can be used for all common vehicles such as cars, trucks, buses, etc.
The KSA COOL Power HM complies with the specifications and approvals of the automobile manufacturers in accordance with FMVSS 212 and is therefore of original equipment quality.
Product with high shear modulus and low conductivity, free of PVC and solvents. Base: Polyurethane
This product requires a powerful battery press – squeezing with hand or compressed air press not possible
safe drive away time
15 °C to 35 °C
paste-like, smooth, stable
Shore A hardness (DIN 53505)
max. 10 minutes
KSA COOL Power 400 ml windscreen adhesive bag
KSA COOLPower is a one-component, extremely stable direct glazing adhesive/sealant based on polyurethane, which cross-links (cures) very quickly by atmospheric humidity to a rubber-elastic material and thus guarantees a very short drive-away time. Due to the high stability of the adhesive, the adhesive has a particularly large opening and special cartridge tips – the combination makes it possible to draw an optimal, stable adhesive bead.
The direct glazing sealant KSA Cool Power is characterized by the following properties:
- perfect stability with very short thread breakage
- very high curing speed
- high modulus of elasticity and shear modulus
- High tensile shear strength, even after aging
- Very low electrical conductivity
- good adhesion to residual material
- excellent adhesion in combination with KSA GlassACTIVATOR (GA-030/GA-250) or KSA Primer All- In-One (PA-030/PA-250) on glass, glass with ceramic coating, precoating and on painted surfaces
- high UV resistance in combination with KSA Primer All-In-One (PA-030/PA-250)
The properties and advantages
- short drive time
- cold processable
- high modulus
- Non conductive
- High stability
- easy processing
- short thread breakage
- Non corrosive
- Original equipment quality
- UV stable
- antenna compatible
- suitable for all vehicles
The KSA COOL Power windshield adhesive is also available as a 400 ml tubular bag. Each cartridge comes with a cartridge tip that you can cut to size yourself – this allows you to optimally dose the amount of adhesive as required.
Wide range of applications with KSA COOL POWER – 1K windshield adhesive
- Bonding of front, rear and side windows into the body of motor vehicles (cars, trucks, buses, driver’s cabs of tractors/forklifts, special vehicles).
- Gluing in side windows made of single glass or insulating glass in bus and railcar construction.
- Furthermore, KSA COOLPower is suitable for all applications where a high electrical insulating effect of the window adhesive is required (e.g. as an antenna-compatible adhesive).
|Consistency||pasty smooth, stable|
|Density||approx. 1.25 g/cm3|
|Curing speed||moisture curing|
|(DIN 50014 standard climate)||(23 °C, 50 % rLf)|
|Shore A hardness (DIN 53505)||approx. 65|
|Tensile strength (DIN 53504)||approx. 9 MPa|
|Voltage value (DIN 53504)||approx. 5 MPa at 100 % elongation|
|Shear modulus (according to DIN 54451)||approx. 2.5 MPa|
|Elongation at break (DIN 53504)||approx. 400 %|
|Tensile shear strength||2 MPa|
|Layer thickness 5 mm, following DIN 54451||7.5 MPa (in the final state)|
|Volume resistivity (ASTM D 257-99/DIN IEC 60093)||approx. 1 x 109 Ω-cm|
|Volume change (DIN 52451)||< 1 %|
|Glazing time*||max. 10 minutes|
|Processing temperature||5 °C to 50 °C|
|Safe drive away time**||After 60 minutes|
|At risk of frost||no|
|Storage time||12 months|
|Recommended storage temperature||10°C to 25°C|
|* Period from the beginning of the material application until the disc is placed.|
|** At a temperature from -10 °C to 35 °C|