Item is no longer in production.
Cold cutting blade with saw grind, 30 mm U-shape
In cooperation with the company KAN-Tech, we have developed a blade that uses a new process for plastic deformation of metals to achieve higher quality through material compaction. With it, the windows of all common vehicle types can be cut out cleanly and easily.
For use with a drawing knife. KSA cold cutting blades / cut-off blades with saw grind for auto glass.
- More precise and easier cutting due to patented serration of the cutting edge
- Very long shelf life
- Suitable for all common vehicle types
- 30 mm blade length in U-shape
- Blade with saw grind
- curved cutting edge
The combination of all these properties results in very durable blades. With the KSA cold cutting blades, up to twice as many windshields can be cut out than with conventional blades without any regrinding.
Due to the thin, yet hard and sharp cutting edges, the discs of all common vehicle types can be easily cut out cleanly and with little resistance.
Advantages of the cold forming process:
- The cutting edges are harder, thinner and sharper
Advantages of the special steel
- Extremely durable material
- no deformation, therefore no canting
Advantages of the patented serration of the cutting edge
- precise and easy cutting, blade is guided to the disc/adhesive bead.
Advantages of the curved cutting edge
- The cut is always directed from the adhesive bead towards the windshield, which prevents it from getting stuck in the adhesive bead.